You have just stepped into the woods of the untold.
There are many secrets awaiting for you to find out...
Just ask the keeper...
the keeper
# szegek
# 18 yrs old
loves
# Netball
# peace
moodswings
you can get your mood at www.unkymoods.com
wishlist
:: nothing ::
:: My expected GPA ::
:: My happiness ::
:: My love ::
fellow keepers
:: Alicia ::
:: Daniel ::
:: Jiingho ::
:: Jiawei ::
:: Limei ::
:: Suping ::
:: Shimin ::
:: Xueli ::
:: Yaqing ::
hunts
:: blogskins ::
:: hotmail ::
:: your link ::
:: your link ::
:: your link ::
archives
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
credits
:: xiaoyu ::
:: jimmy liao ::
No matter what its over and done with.Two words to describe my situation "GAME OVER".I come to face with the truth,of all days I chose to dashed all my hopes tonight.Once and for all... So girl,blame it on your luck blame it on whatever because its all past from the moment you know the truth you know it's game over for you girl.I won't shed a single tear over this,I am so not comparable to her.Its all destined isn't it? Once I made up my mind to ask him those question i should have prepared myself mentally,well I guess I did.Upon knowing the answers to my doubts I feel lighter,I guess I am not in the mood or whatsoever to feel what I supposed to have felt. Have I grown stronger? Or it it that my heart has become immune to pain? Oh that would certainly be good news for me:) Can you imagine,no pain just numb and soon it'll all be gone. Today 14/sept/2009 1;09 Szegek decided to give up,I hope she'll be able to move on with her life. It has all been arranged.I really feel that heaven is making fun of me making a fool out of me.Seriously came to think about it I am so bloody dumb ok!! Who do I think I am? Girl,learn from this incident... Earth wouldn't stop spinning for you,the world doesn't only revolves around you,no matter what you do how hard you tried somethings just doesn't meant to be yours,they just come round to confuse you and they'll slip by you soon. I guess what I've wrote doesn't link up but they just came to my mind and I am just randomly typing out what pops in my mind right now.I just wanna keep on typing and typing for no reason. Its okay to let go,tomorrow when you wake up,its a fresh new day and for all I know something nice might come knocking on my door. I am so gonna stay positive towards life,thats the only solution to happiness instead of being bogged down by this. I will not stop taking the happiness I deserve and I don't wanna let anyone or anything to hinder my way.Time to grow up girl,the previous posts of mine will only be a past tense like what my blog address says. I don't need any sympathy or anything,I just need the time to fade my memories of you thats all. Szegek will continue her life:)
share your secrets